Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some Gothic Flavor

It dawned on me recently that being a SL hybrid, I don't have enough Gothic wear in my shop, yes there's a tattoo or two and a few undies, but it's all mostly gay oriented. So with that idea in mind I came up with the "Black Nightmare outfit" which I hope will be the first of many in an upcoming Gothic line. Available in my Marketplace shop and also My Inworld shop

Carefully textured & multilayered outfit for photorealistic effect. Includes Vest in Jacket layer and white shirt, each with their respective collar so they can be worn separately. Comes with sculpted resizable prims with a delete script menu option


Since a good outfit is not in the sculpts, is in the attention to details in the texturing.

Happy wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment